BRITAIN LEAVES EU - A TERRIBLE DAY FOR BIODIVERSITY, A TERRIBLE DAY FOR ECOLOGICAL RESEARCH !!
ERT Conservation is an independent group of conservation scientists, working at local, national and international scales. We undertake a broad spectrum of ecological research to guide and evaluate conservation action. We also support organisations across the world in building their capacity (skills, knowledge and understanding), through our training and education initiatives.
Case studies of recent ERT projects:
- Spatial Ecology and Conservation
- Capacity Building for Conservation
- Species diversity and protected area networks
- Factors influencing extinction risk and population decline
- Impacts of habitat loss on a globally threatened species
- Research and analytical skills for conservation practitioners
- Assessment of remaining Haiti forest cover
- Ecology field course in Honduras
- Training courses and teaching
- Spatial analysis to support the conservation of Middle eastern wetlands