CONFERENCE PROGRAMME..... HERE.
Welcome to the 4th international conference on Spatial Ecology and Conservation. This unique series of meetings explores how spatial ecological research and the development of associated technologies can be used to underpin conservation action. They are attended by conservation scientists, conservation practitioners, technical developers, policy makers and students. The proceedings from earlier SEC conferences can be seen... HERE.
The 8 symposia at the 2016 meeting will discuss:
- Marine spatial planning
- Food webs at the landscape scale
- What practitioners really want: spatial data to detect & measure change at nature reserves & landscapes
- Using ‘R’ for spatial analysis
- A bright future: advances in remote sensing for ecology & conservation
- Bat ecology and conservation
- Mapping ecosystem services
- The spatial ecology of invasive species: from early detection to future distribution scenarios
We very much you you can join us !!
Dr Mark O'Connell
Director, ERT Conservation